Tuesday 15 March 2011

SUITS


Suits is a webcomic that I write & draw (and colour and letter). It tells the tale of a group of three men who are hired by an established political figure to fight crime, and are aided by technologically advanced tailoring.

The three of them appear to be effective, but only in a clumsy, crude, rudimentary way. After a series of PR mishaps, their benefactor decides that they need a more feminine touch and hires a woman to join them, a move that does not go over well in the chauvinistic world of private-sector vigilantism.


Adding to their trials is that just as the new girl is starting, a mysterious weapons dealer is apparently having shady meetings with some businessman of questionable repute about a new venture. This venture is a little bigger than a few rifles off the back of a truck - in fact, it's more GIANT ROBOT sized. 



It is to my eternal shame that Suits has been going on at a snail's pace. I started it back when I was at university, and actually finished scripting it years ago - it's unfortunate that I'm a reluctant slow-coach artist. However, I have recently done Part 4, and I'm fairly confident about picking up the pace - just as long as life doesn't get in the way.


Anyway, the main site for it is here. The individual parts are posted below, check it out, and whenever I get around to getting further parts up I'll put it up on this blog.

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4

No comments:

Post a Comment